Site News

JellBean Research Event | Phase 2

Posted 2 months ago :: Last edited 2 months ago by MWINS

Welcome back!
We have reached our Research goal and have gotten plenty of new results and discoveries!
We have now entered Phase 2 of our JellBean research!
I heard Assistant wanted to talk to you aswell?

Eitherway,  here are the updates!

Rewards!

Click the Item to claim!

One time JellBean Radar

A little reward for your work!


Phase 2: Research Results and breaks

New results and discoveries have been made!
Check the prompts to see them!

Free day with Assistant!
A new waffle shop has opened up and Assistant invited you to check them out together!
It's a free day, enjoy yourselves to some waffles!
No worries, if you are more of a pancake or cake or icecream fan, they also offer those!

Free day with Assistant Prompts

Prototype Jell
This... doesn't seem legal does it?
People have attempted to create their own homemade Jell using their JellBean knowledge.
Don't tell me you are also trying to do that?

Crafting Prompt Crafting Recipe

JellBean Research
Want to look more into JellBeans?
Feel free to submit your JellBean reports and theories!
We are open to see more!

JellBean Research

 

Round JellBean Research Results
Have you researched these little fellas yet?
Because if that's the case, then results of your researches have arrived now!
Go check on your work!


Round Bean Research Results

New Trait!

A new Trait has been discovered! A rather Explosive one!
People who have finished the Round Bean Research Prompts receive a crafting recipe for these!
You can now craft these with the new volcanic flora that you can find during Shiny Hunts!

 

Dynamite Glass Recipe Preview Explosive Trait

New items in the shop!

One time JellBean Radar and Water have been added to the Shop!

Research Point Redeem Counter

 

And here is our Sharing bonus, available till the end of Phase 2!

You can get 3x Lucky Petals for every share! [max 3 shares]
Just submit a claim with the links to claim the petals!

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

 

Q: What programs do you use?
A: Live2D(Tweening), Firealpaca, MagicaVoxel(those 3D pixels)
If you have questions about those programs, feel free to ask! 
I won't teach basics tho

Q: Are your commissions open?
A: Check my carrd linked above

Q: Uhhh?
A: yeah I could not think of anything else
Trades will be announced, I rarely do those

JellBean Research Event | Phase 1

Posted 4 months ago :: Last edited 4 months ago by MWINS

We are back to research one of out littles beans, the JellBean!
Starting off with a Research Event, that is split in multiple Phases!
You can see the progress tracked in here!
Event Tracker

During this Event, you will be able to gain Research Points on the Website and on Discord that you can turn into rewards.
With every Phase will be new information, but also new prompts, items and rewards unlocked!

Research Points

Research Event currency that you can receive for doing Event Prompts or just !work / !crime on the discord.
They can later be redeemed for rewards and are untradable.
Knowledge is worth more than some think.


Phase 1: Testing your JellBean knowledge

Volunteering positions have opened up!
Any helping hand in research is always welcome!
We are offering multiple ways for interested peeps to learn about and submit their own reports and discoveries about JellHeads and co!
Try !work in our Discord and redeem your points to save up for some rewards and goodies!

Redeem Discord RP to your Account Research Point Redeem Counter

JellBean Crossword
It's been a while since we have looked into JellBeans more in detail.
Before the research is resumed, we decided to create a crossword to test our knowledge.
This crossword is now available for volunteers aswell to test their JellBean knowledge!
Do you remember everything?
Crossword Prompt

Round JellBean Research
This normal looking JellBean has peaked the interest due to its abnormal hidden traits.
It's not classifed as a special JellBean for no reason after all.
Help researching this JellBean, all volunteers are welcome to help!

Round Bean Research

A new area has been discovered, with some new unknown flora.

The Shiny Hunting prompt can now be done 2x a week and can give the additional chance of finding any of the new flora!

Shiny Hunting Prompt

 

And here is our Sharing bonus, available till the end of Phase 1!

You can get 3x Lucky Petals for every share! [max 3 shares]
Just submit a claim with the links to claim the petals!

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

July Update Log + JOTM Nominate

Posted 4 months ago :: Last edited 4 months ago by MWINS

Updates updates and plans

A couple of things are going to be reworked!
This affects mostly the monthly events!

JOTM slight changes and nominates

JOTM artists have changed and will look more different in the future!
But also will the way the Jellhead is picked change!

Incase of inactivity, Jellheads can now be nominated on the JellHead server to be featured for the next month!
And we currently are running a nomination!
Nominate yours or a friends JellHead to be the next JOTM!

Shiny scatter notifications

New shiny scatters will no longer be announced on site!
Instead, they will now be announced on the discord server only, with the special Shiny role!

Oh yeah, the shinies have been rescattered for this month, incase you weren't aware!
They will still be rescattered monthly!

Unknown JellBean Discovery removal

This monthly event will be "removed"!
They will now be a side event during other bigger events, such as seasonal ones!

 

Leftover Trades rework

Due to the two in the Leftover trades shop constantly being bombarded with work and the low interest in wares,
the shop will not be open monthly anymore!
The randomised limited stock will also change and offer almost any item that is registered!
Leftover trades will now open more rarely, so keep your eyes open if you are interested in trading for rare wares and announcements!

The shop will be rebuilt and redecorated when ready!

Misc.

Item Category Change
Following JellBeans are now categorized as Special JellBeans!
-TestDummyBean Natural
-TestDummyBean Artificial
-TestDummyBean Unknown

Added Item
-3 Core-Mutation Bundle €
A seperate bundle of 3 mutaitons and a bonus of 2

Shop Change
Following Items have been added to the Support Shop
-CC-002 | Mini Sticker Card
-Bottled sticky Jell 
-Foggy Jar 
-TestDummyBean Natural
-TestDummyBean Artificial
-TestDummyBean Unknown 

Cash Shop
3 Core-Mutation Bundle has been replaced with 3 Core-Mutation Bundle €

Incase you haven't yet, Guest Artist applications for August are still open!
They will be open untill the end of the month, so step in if you are interested!

https://forms.gle/JPkmXGyNB3e7UGYE9https://forms.gle/Vjur9AndXhAepwLP9
There is also a sharing bonus on the previous news post!

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

[APPS]August Guest Artist applications

Posted 4 months ago :: Last edited 4 months ago by MWINS

Guest Artist applications for August are now open!
They will be open untill the end of the month, so step in if you are interested!

https://forms.gle/JPkmXGyNB3e7UGYE9https://forms.gle/Vjur9AndXhAepwLP9

And here is our Sharing bonus, available till the 31 July

You can get 3x Lucky Petals for every share! [max 3 shares]
Just submit a claim with the links to claim the petals!

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

Unknown JellBean discovery #8

Posted 6 months ago :: Last edited 6 months ago by MWINS

A new unknown JellBean has been discovered again!
Are you the one who discovered it? How does it looks like?
No worries, you get to keep it afterwards!

HOW IT WORKS

Every month, a new Unknown JellBean Discovery Event starts.
The Event starts in the middle of the month (15th) and submissions are open for week till the 23th!
You create and design a Unknown JellBean and submit it to the Event folder.
Once that week is over, it is voting time until the end of the month!.
The JellBean Design with the most favourites wins and gets added to the database as a new item, once it has been finalized!
And the winner gets to keep the JellBean as an Item aswell.

Winners will be put on cooldown for 2 months, to give others a chance!
JellBeans with the same amount of favourites will have a dice decide. 


For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

14th MAY - 14th June 2x Training bonus + Gifts | And Update log

Posted 6 months ago :: Last edited 6 months ago by MWINS

"Hey it's may"
"May who?"
"May-WINS birthday aha"

During the timespan of May 14th till June 14th, there will be a small little bonus!
In celebration of the 
making his special day enjoyable for everyone

May gift you something lmao



Claim Gift here!

Don't miss the chance of some free goodies!
A rolled up paper for a free Training season for your JellHead and some Lucky petals as a thanks for being here!

2x Training token boost!


During this time, Training Tokens will be boosted and have double the chance to be rewarded to your JellHead!
+You get an additional chance to get a spare Training Token out of your Trainings!
Sorry to all air lovers/

Training Token (80% Chance) or Air (20% Chance) | Fullbody / 
Training Token (40% Chance) or Air (60% Chance) | Partial / little written interaction

Haven't unlocked Training yet?
Don't worry! All Users will be able to train their JellHeads during this timespan!
Instructors are helping out training your JellHeads with you, if you are unexperienced/

Start JellHead Training!

Note: Mini JellHeads can not be trained!
But you can train other peoples JellHeads, and hope for spare Training Tokens to drop to save for future Jells!

Some misc updates

Mutations have all now received new visual images to make things easier to find and understand!
Mutations List

The Shiny hunting prompt now gives out another reward!
You now have the chance of getting either 1 additional shiny or extra shards!

old Rewards:
- :Shards~1: Shard Reward
- :Shiny:1x Shiny

new Rewards:

- :Shards~1: Shard Reward
- :Shiny: 1x Shiny
- :Shiny: 1x Shiny/ :Shards~1: Shards (50/50 chance)
The amount of Shards you get are random and in the range of Great Shiny Shards amounts

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

April Fools Event Results and end

Posted 7 months ago :: Last edited 7 months ago by MWINS

Funny event has ended!

And here are some random results

Hot PegaSus art prompts


18 Poorly drawn entries have been submitted to receive JELLBEAN | O-375


entry by 91cats
You can view all of them on this TH Profile!

>PegaSus TH Profile  

JellHeads fusions [Gone wrong]

12 Fusions have been made during this 1 week!
This means we will have just 12 of these rare Event beans floating around this year!


Entries by zirlia and The-Creative-Sketchy
[April Fools 2022] An Encounter - Literature by  Uberviolet

Grabbed from the gallery!

Pegasus Joke OTA | Results

Here is the whole collection of joke offers that PegaSus has received!
>All Joke Offers put in a google presentation because I stole 91cats idea  

🥇First place | 91cats

You get the whole pone

🥈Second and thrid runner ups | MintAnima and uzkost

You both get 2 Jellobons and a 25% Coupon each

🥉Tiny | NedNyan248

you get fresh 1 Jellobon

We had a total of uh 22 offers on this bad boy!

That's it with the wrap up and results!
Be prepared for the next event!


For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

April Monthly Update

Posted 8 months ago :: Last edited 8 months ago by MWINS

Shiny Hunt Rescatter

Shinies for this month have been hidden again!
Good luck searching for them this month!
>Shiny Hunting

Unknown JellBean Discovery


The new JellBean has been discovered by Cry_Me_A_River
A soft and squishy white bean, with lovely dark spotches and patches.
It reminds me alot of lactose and grass grazing in the sun

Thank you for submitting your discovery!
The JellBean has been registered in our Database and has been sent back to you!

JellHead of the Month | April

What's that in the sky? A bird? A plane? Do you need glasses, no that's Grosvenor our friendly local gryphon! (Well he's actually a hybrid but he never lets that ruin his fun!) Aaaand it seems hes escaped his leash again...

Grosevenor is a curious and active jellhead who's always ready to make friends and have fun. Unfortunately for his owner Sketchy this usually spells trouble for the cat. Whether it's spontaneous shiny hunting or playing with his little sibling Nora our jellhead is always on his talons (and paws!) and ready for whatever life throws at him!

-Evil Mwins


>Jotm Prompt
>Jotm Card

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

April Fools Event

Posted 8 months ago :: Last edited 8 months ago by MWINS

ayo it is april fools, funny moment

Pegasus event adopt | OTA but it is actually a joke

During this week, you can now offer on this Pegasus!
But it is not your usual OTA, but a Joke OTA!

All offers are non serious, so offer your jokes, memes, videos and peoples mothers for a chance to grab this sussy baka
The funniest will win pegasus

2 runner ups can win
ඞ2 Jellobons
ඞ25% coupon

Once the event ends, all submissions will be compiled into a list and made public, please behave xD

Pegasus | Joke OTA

Event Prompts

Event prompt event prompt event promp

This whole event lasts til 8th april, and so do the prompts and the adopt!
You can gather yourself a funny JellBean during this one and only week, so be sure to 

that's

YEAH!!!! LETS GOOO

the prompts literally are just 1 shitpost and 1 what, easy 

Event Prompts

Sharing Bonus

And here is our Sharing bonus, available till the 8th March

You can get 3x Lucky Petals for every share! [max 3 shares]
Just submit a claim with the links to claim the petals!

For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!

Unknown JellBean Discovery #7

Posted 8 months ago :: Last edited 8 months ago by MWINS

A new unknown JellBean has been discovered again!
Are you the one who discovered it? How does it looks like?
No worries, you get to keep it afterwards!

HOW IT WORKS

Every month, a new Unknown JellBean Discovery Event starts.
The Event starts in the middle of the month (15th) and submissions are open for week till the 23th!
You create and design a Unknown JellBean and submit it to the Event folder.
Once that week is over, it is voting time until the end of the month!.
The JellBean Design with the most favourites wins and gets added to the database as a new item, once it has been finalized!
And the winner gets to keep the JellBean as an Item aswell.

Winners will be put on cooldown for 2 months, to give others a chance!
JellBeans with the same amount of favourites will have a dice decide. 


For more updates and info, feel free to join our Discord!
Have fun!