To register, you will need a DeviantArt, Twitter or Tumblr Account to verify yourself! Please make sure to read our Rules!
You need to be 13+ years old to be able to register.
Choose a username that you like! It can be the same username you use on other sites or a different one. Just be sure to have a Username that follows the groups rules!
2. Verify E-mail
Once you have set your username and e-mail, a verification e-mail will be sent to you!
It may take some time to arrive.
Check for e-mails and also look into your Junk/Spam folder incase it landed in there instead!
3. Connect + Auth with social media
The last step before you are able to play is to connect your account with a social media platform! Can be either your DeviantArt , Twitter or Tumblr Account.
If you already own JellHeads connected to your Deviantart/Toyhouse, please connect using your Deviantart. Incase of changed username, contact staff to transfer your characters to your account!
The first and easiest way to get your first character is through the welcoming gift! You can claim it once in the Gift Shop.
Other ways of getting characters is saving up enough Shards to buy MYO Crystals, which can be turned into MYO Slots that you can use to create a new character!
You can also trade characters with other users or even look out for character raffles or adopts!
More info on MYO Creation here
Shards are the main currency of this site. You can buy items with them and trade them with users.
Getting Shards is pretty easy, all you have to do is draw or write about a JellHead or other related species.
You can do prompts to gather new items and shards or submit claims just for shards.
Now you are all set and know the basics! So here are some fun facts!
- A JellHead is selected monthly to be titled the JellHead of the Month. These JellHeads give out a one time bonus to anyone who draws them! They are selected based on activity of the JellHead and User!
- We have a discord server, it can be very usefull for updates and also advertisement!
- From time to time, Shinies are hidden through out the site. They can contain JellBeans or Shards!
- Any Art or Literature submission has a chance of spawning a JellBean! If you are lucky, you may find one! (Random)